Nov 4, 2007

A short update

Well, a couple of months have passed. I wish that I had either more time or more energy so I could make a post more often, but for now I will just continue to post when I can. Here are a few pics of the last couple of months.

Here are some pictures of Kouna at his sports even day. The 3-4 year olds did a dance, and Kouna made the orange hat, and arm things that he is wearing. I also got to do the parent child event with him. We got to be penguins and I had to walk with Kouna standing on my feet like a penguin.








Here are a few pics of Kyler at the Sports event day too. In the second one he is waiting for the baton pass, and then the third he is running around the track. In the last 2 he is doing a dance and then his class is doing an activity with a parachute. I can remember when we did the same things at Parkmont during PE.


I was trying to put up a few more pics, but I kept getting an error message and it is getting quite late, so I will try again another time. For now, enjoy.

No comments: