Here are a few pics. I've decided that out of laziness there won't be any special titles with these.
Sep 10, 2007
The baby is 4!!
Well, believe it or not Kouna is 4. We celebrated his birthday over the weekend since I had to work a little late today. Yuuki surprised everyone by saying that he wanted to buy Kouna a present with his own money. He bought him an Ultraman action figure. Kouna also loves to draw and color. He already colors better than his dad has ever been able to, so dad gave him an art set. He really wants to use the water colors, but those are saved for a time when da isn't exhausted, and mom isn't too busy. Mom gave Kouna a bicycle. He has been riding Kyler's for months now, and Kyler was anxious to have his own back. Needless to say, Kouna being the youngest has the coolest bike of the three. Hmmm that sounds familiar...the youngest getting cooler things...anyway, he loves his Kamen Rider Deno bike, and Kyler loves being able to ride his without sharing.
Here are a few pics. I've decided that out of laziness there won't be any special titles with these.


Here are a few pics. I've decided that out of laziness there won't be any special titles with these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment