Nov 9, 2007

A short update continued

Well, I finally have the chance to finish what I started last week. I should say I have a little time as it is 11:45pm Friday night and I just finished sending a few work related emails. But, that really doesn't matter. Here are a few more pictures from the kids sports day, the Halloween party we had at work for the students, playing at the park, and also my birthday.

I marked where Kyler is. His age group did a Chinese dragon.


Kouna's age group did a little dance with the costumes that they made themselves.


Yuuki, Kyler and Kouna at the park!




My work Halloween Party for the students. The first picture is the kids with me in the background, and the second has my boss in the foreground taking pictures.



Last, and if you ask me, least are a couple of pics from my birthday. Yes, I am 37 now....


No comments: